Whenever someone gets sick, most likely there is a friend with a home remedy that is “sure to help”! While I am a believer that food that help to make us healthy, (or sick, depending on what you eat) many home remedies don’t hold up to the hype.
That said, there are a few that can help and are simple to try. AND they are backed by SCIENCE!
- Turmeric for pain and inflammation.
- Ginger for pain and nausea.
- Lavender for migraine and anxiety.
- Mint for muscle pain and digestion.
- Magnesium rich foods for everything.
As always, home remedies aren’t 100% effective, but neither are medications. It is always good to consult your doctor and monitor if your condition gets worse.
Check out the video from NATURAL SOLUTION!