Get outside and you can almost guarantee your mental wellbeing will improve. Check out 7 health benefits of getting back to nature.
- Better breathing. Indoor concentrations of pollutants are often higher than outdoor.
- Improve sleep. Sun light affects your circadian rhythm more than electric light.
- Reduce depression symptoms. Sunlight can lessen depression symptoms.
- Mental restoration. We need a break from all the stimulation from computer screens and phones.
- Boost Immune functions. Fresh air circulation can dilute the presences of viruses in the air.
- Protection from short-sightedness. Research shows those who spend more time outside have less chance of developing myopia.
- Improve emotional well-being.
Getting outside is great for physical activity and can also be amazing for our mental health!
Check out the video from NATURAL WAYS!